Sunday, April 02, 2006


I never had the slightest interest in being a catholic priest until now, however I would really really like to be Antonin Scalia's confessor. He will have to do penance for saying a dirty word in church. In my view, hail mary's are just not appropriate. I think he should do penance by reciting the bill of rights 1,000 times then reciting the collected opinions of the Warren court.


Paul Adams said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on credit center!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
credit center
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money