Site Meter

Saturday, April 01, 2006

He's Got the Concept.

Someone clicking through newly published blogs was just here (significant part of my pathetic traffic). They must have been disappointed because just before they were at




The Concept of Irony

With Continual Reference to Justin Kahn.
2 Users Online
About Me

Name:Justin

Justin is an adjunct instructor in philosophy, humanities and religious studies. In addition he is a gentleman and purveyor of good advice. His use of the English language makes William Safire look like a great big not good user of words.


that's the concept all right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dogs keep me hopping and my house messy when I let them in.

Found a couple of good ideas here on how to get my "house" in order.

I appreciate it.
natural dog food recipes