Site Meter

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Memo to self: Never get on Jon Chait's bad side

I remind myself again to never ever anger Jon Chait. In fact, I think it would be a good idea to make sure I never draw attention to myself by linking to Chait. Oh nooooooooo.

Also wish I had written

Don’t Make Paul Ryan Sad, Obama!
You wouldn't like him when he's sad.

and

Many observers are working overtime to figure out which party benefits from Mitt Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan. I don’t mean to sound holier than thou, but I’m more interested in a different question: will it benefit the country?


I’m sure he doesn’t mean to sound holier than thou. Also, I don’t mean to say thou’s mother is a prostitute, but she offered me sexual favors, in return for payment. And then when I expressed shock at the offer she said, “Well, I am a prostitute.”


and

Previous Galston columns have heavily emphasized his view that Obama is doomed, doomed, doomed, doomed, doomed, doomed, doomed, maybe not quite as doomed at that particular moment as he had been saying but still probably doomed, doomed, doomed, doomed, doomed, doomed … I’ve stopped my incomplete Google trail at this point, which is fall 2011, but you can go back to 2008 for more vintage Galston doomsaying.

(with links).

No comments: