Site Meter

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The End Days Are Upon Us

Richard Cohen wrote an excellent column !

Just read it.

Also E.J. Dione thinks that Washington Post opinion page readers need an explanation of how conservatism can be valuable. He contrasts worthwhile conservatism with the nonsense which passes for conservatism these days. It is almost as if he thinks that Washington Post Opinion opinion page readers aren't provided with examples of worthwile conservatism.

I wish I were being sarcastic, but I'm not. I am absolutely convinced that conservatism has a useful, sometimes necessary, role to play in the debate, and that readers of the Washington Post editorial page are not exposed to that kind of conservatism in spite of the much more than ample representation of dishonest conservative hacks.

To be clear I cound George Will as one of those dishonest hacks. Pomposity is neither integrity nor intellect.

No comments: