Site Meter

Friday, July 01, 2016

Now I understand why Representatives can't control their crazy impulses

Calling Kevin Drum

A House office’s water supply has been tainted by high lead levels and may be unsafe, according to a warning blasted out to congressional offices Tuesday night.

via Steve Benen (of course)

So what evidence is there of actual lead poisoning ?

Lack of impulse control -- check.

Outbursts of Rage -- check.

Inability to Reason -- check.

Physical Violence -- I give it about a week.

1 comment:

Longtooth said...

Off Topic --
Just want to say thanks --- I love your presentation / writing style, whether I agree with your take on things or not it is very refreshing. Also thank your Dad for me for some of his great photography... much of it nostalgic for me.

FWIW, I've retained your link on the visible part of my favorites bar for the last four?, maybe five years.