Site Meter

Friday, June 15, 2007

I just passed the speed of light as this blog is now among the 186,000 blogs ranked highest by technorati ! I'm particularly thrilled to get a link in cyrilic although I would be happier if I were sure the text isn't "hey look at this bozo".

update: On the principle of a link for a link, I note that Holler Back, memeorandum, the lantern, and the reincarnation of George Orwell have linked to my blog.

I stress I am not joking about this Greenwald is like Orwell business, although Paul Krugman edges him out in the "Orwell of our times" contest I set up at my daily Kos diary (I included Hitchens as a joke and I assume those 5 silly kossacks voted for him as a joke).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The comment is actually positive. It links to, and explicates, your article on the desirability of higher taxes, with some minor comments on point #7.

Robert said...

Thanks for the information Mike

Roberto Iza Valdés said...

Congratulations!