Site Meter

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pope claims he opposed the murder of priests

Not The Onion The Associated Press.  

I miss Ratzinger.

update: "He also has ties to the shadowy network of international conservative Catholic organizations that John Paul II enabled and encouraged throughout his long reign. In Bergoglio's case, it's the Comunione e Liberazione movement in Italy

Read more: New Pope Saint Francis I - Meet Your New Pope - Esquire http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/new-pope-saint-francis-031313#ixzz2NT5wDyQZ


You have got to be kidding me.  Comunione e Liberazione is not just extremely reactionary.  They are also unbelievably corrupt.  Many of them will be taking comunione in prison until their Liberazione at the end of their sentences basically for treating the health budget of the Lombardy region as their personal ATM.

See the case of Roberto Formigoni former Memor Domini of Comunione e Liberazione.

I add that I consider it perfectly safe to say that Roberto Formigoni took a bribe from Saddam Hussein .  Note that, where I am typing, calumny is a felony.

No comments: