Site Meter

Monday, November 05, 2007

Yes Virginia there is a Smerconish

Michael Smerconish has somet thoughts about vagina

"Pardon my directness, but I refuse to beat around the bush."

Those aren't the only two alternatives Michael. And who asked you too ? That would be messy no ?

"Vagina is ... tough ... refuses to roll easily off the tongue."

Uhm if you weren't in such a rush to roll off it might get more tender.

"I can't quite put my finger on it"

You're kidding me. How old are you ? and are you incapable of putting your finger on it or of finding anyone who wants you to put your finger on hers ?

"Unlike the starkly clinical vagina, I see a vajayjay as a happy and inviting place"

Look Michael maybe if you managed to put your finger on it and weren't in such a rush to roll your tongue off if you'd find some less stark and more inviting vaginas.

Oh and when you are talking about that which has six letters and no labia, you should write "vagina". A vagina is not a word. It's what you came out of when you were born.

Sorry for the immaturity. The article actually seems reasonable to me. I agree that technical terms for genitals make people think of medical problems and are so explicit that many find them embarassing. I like the word vajayjay in spite of first encountering it in the most alarming possible context.

But I mean really, how can someone named "Smerconish" call the word "vagina" ugly ?

No comments: