Site Meter

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Great Minds Link Alike

I'm pretty sure that Josh Marshall and Jon Chait don't know that the case of Cliven Bundy and all the other racist flakes who "spring up who espouse a lot of Republican positions, quickly get endorsed and trumpeted by a lot of Republican politicians and then suddenly turn out to be, well ... really racist." caused both of them to link to the classic Onion op-ed.

"Why do all these homosexuals keep sucking my cock?" It's like #bundyonion is totally trending or something.

Hey I linked to it too. Now I'm just like Josh Marsall and Jon Chait (I hope sitemeter understands what this should mean for this blog's traffic). Also click the link. You won't regret it. You know you are "Why do all these homosexuals keep sucking my cock?" curious.

No comments: