Site Meter

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Women Fight for Right to Join al Qaeda

(AP) Muslim extremist women are challenging al Qaeda's refusal to include - or at least acknowledge - women in its ranks,


New frontiers in women's struggle for equality in the struggle for Sharia ...

So I wonder, do women martyrs get 72 virgins ? If so, what is the gender of their virgins ?

I'll go to the source

RJW: O prophet, some people claim that Allah the just the merciful is sexist, because virtuous Moslem men get 72 women in heaven. What about virtuous Moslem women ? Do they get 72 men in heaven.

M: No that would be in hell.


update: I blasphemously increased the number of virgins promised in heaven from 90 to 72. I wasn't trying to pull a fast one oh Just and Merciful One. I'm going to hell in any case.

No comments: