Site Meter

Friday, January 20, 2006

According to www.google.com.sg
I am the web's 5th leading expert on "qiyyadah". I am flattered, but I must admit that I have only the faintest idea of what quiyyadah might be and that is based on the line of text provided by www.google.com.sg (I'm afraid to say that I think it has something to do with terrorism). Let me click the link, add to my own traffic and check.

Aha my apparent expertise is based on the fact that I miss spelled the name (for once deliberately) in an effort to prevent people from getting the answer from google. That was almost 2 years ago and I was so young and naive that I thought that you could trick google by mispelling. Ha. The web is so huge that you can get information on pretty much anything even if you don't know how to spell. Unfortunately, if you really really don't know how to spell, you might get the information from me.

I'm going to guess that "Fatah al-Qiyyadah al-Thawriyah" is one of the names that Abu Nidal gave to the terrorist group he lead.

Yep

1 comment:

brad said...

Doesn't "qiyadah" mean "council"?