Site Meter

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Three R's

reading and rightwing riting

Captain Ed Writes

No one believes at this point that the chemicals predate the fall of Saddam.
[snip]
Either of those two scenarios could point back to pre-invasion Iraq as the source of the chemicals themselves,
[snip]
UPDATE: Welcome, Eschaton readers ... who apparently can't read


I am an Eschaton reader and I confess that, presumably as a result of a lax permissive progressive education, I can not for the life of me understand the crucial distinction between "the chemicals" which do not predate the fall of Saddam and "the chemicals themselves" of which pre-invasion Iraq may have been the source.

I guess my problem is not with the perfectly plain words captain Ed wrote but rather with the words themselves.

No comments: