Site Meter

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I have a bank account at the SunTrust bank and recently attempted to set up an online banking accounts (I failed). I just got the following e-mail at robert.waldmann@gmail.com

A better than average effort I would say. I wish I could have clicked on the "invite to gmail" key and edited it to "invite to jail".

Dear SouthTrust Member,



As part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website, we are undertaking a period review of our member accounts.



You are requested to visit our new site, and fill in the required information.
Click the link below:
[no way I post that link for my readers]
This site is our new verify site,encrypted with 128bits encryption





This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free environment to send and receive money online and maintain the experience.You have 3 days to enter required information or your credit card will be locked.



Thank you,

Sincerely,SouthTrust Online Banking Customer Service



As outlined in our User Agreement, SouthTrust will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.



---------------------------------------------

Thank you for using SouthTrust!

---------------------------------------------

Do not reply to this email.

No comments: