Site Meter

Monday, January 12, 2004

The following English passage presented between square brackets (which are definitely not to be confused with quotation marks) is presented as is with no guarantees or warrantees whatsoever. Caveat Lector. Neither Curio Pintus nor any other Italian is in any way responsible for any errors or false statements in the passage in square brackets. I do not in any way assert that Curio Pintus ever e-mailed me anything written in Italian with the same or similar meaning.

[Considering clarified my position in the Telekom Serbia affair and having been defined by the Tribunale of Torino (Turin court) as a victim in the case of Marini and others and with the act of that court dated 12/15/03 in which that court proceeds against Marini for criminal defamation and false unsworn testimony considering him a untrustworthy person, I invite you to remove from the site and direct references to my name any reference to that case.

Keeping such notices, which are demonstrated to be untrue, in the site is damaging to my person. Certain that that I have demanded will be taking in serious consideration, awaiting the actions mentioned above I offer good wishes.]

No comments: