Site Meter

Friday, November 11, 2016

The Washington Post's Brilliant (and Ruthless) Editorial Choice

Today the Washington Post opinion section demonstrated that The Wall Street Journal has employed a complete total idiot.

"Asra Q. Nomani is a former Wall Street Journal reporter and a co-founder of the Muslim Reform Movement. She can be found on Twitter at @AsraNomani."

Ms Nomani's explanation of why she voted for Trump begins

"I am a single mother who can’t afford health insurance under Obamacare. The president’s mortgage-loan modification program, “HOPE NOW,” didn’t help me."

Ms Nomani is a Muslim immigrant, Donald Trump refused to answer a question about whether Muslim non citizens should be allowed to enter the USA.

It is very clear that she voted against Clinton and didn't think much at all about the candidate whom she and tens of millions of others elected. I had thought that the Wall Street Journal news pages if not the opinion pages is excellent. But now I understand that they hired a reporter wh is totally incapable of practical rational thought.

I guess I will stick with the Washington Post and New York Times. So Fred Hiatt scored bigly.

No comments: