Site Meter

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kids these days, they just aint got no culture
In comments to Iceland's Saga


Robert WaldmannRome Italy

I searched as you recommended and I got sent to some advertisement by the North Malden Icelandic Saga Society. So tell me, should I invest in North Malden, South Malden or East Malden ?
Feb. 22, 2012 at 6:50 p.m.

joelOakland, CA
Trusted
I didn't. I got exactly the kind of list of blog entries about Iceland one would expect. Sure you were in the right box?
Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:25 p.m.RECOMMEND4

Dem VoterDallas, TX
Use the box labeled "Search This Blog" rather than the one labeled "Search All NYTimes.com."

Uh come on you really think that Search All NYTimes.com sends you here ?

If I thought so then I would Search All NYTimes.com more often.

Someone is not getting the (feeble) joke. Is it me ?

No comments: