Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kids these days, they just aint got no culture
In comments to Iceland's Saga

Robert WaldmannRome Italy

I searched as you recommended and I got sent to some advertisement by the North Malden Icelandic Saga Society. So tell me, should I invest in North Malden, South Malden or East Malden ?
Feb. 22, 2012 at 6:50 p.m.

joelOakland, CA
I didn't. I got exactly the kind of list of blog entries about Iceland one would expect. Sure you were in the right box?
Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:25 p.m.RECOMMEND4

Dem VoterDallas, TX
Use the box labeled "Search This Blog" rather than the one labeled "Search All"

Uh come on you really think that Search All sends you here ?

If I thought so then I would Search All more often.

Someone is not getting the (feeble) joke. Is it me ?

No comments: